Monday 2 December 2013

London Road Sign Street Art - Clet Abraham

I know, I know. It’s been a while since I’ve written on the blog. But it’s been a busy couple of months for London Detours. And now that Christmas is well on it’s way I thought I’d better fit in a cool little article on an amazing and creative street artist who has been spreading his way across the Capital.
I first came across Clet Abraham a couple of years ago while leading tours in Westminster. The street art was scattered over Covent Garden & Soho. It’s not always easy to find, but once you find one then you can’t stop looking!

Abraham’s use of creativity & use of environment is incredible. Have a look below at my ever expanding collection...




1. London Bridge Train Station



2. Covent Garden


3. The Shard, Borough

4. The Walkie Talkie, Fenchurch St


5. The Shard, Borough


6. Union St, Southwark




7. Spitalsfields



8. Union St, Southwark



9. Union St, Southwark



10. Seven Dials



11. Spitalsfields



12. Brick Lane



13. Brick Lane

Some amazing pieces of creativity. If anybody finds anymore Clet Abraham gems then please upload to www.facebook.com/londondetours

And of course, to book a walking tour or to purchase gift vouchers then please visit www.londondetours.com


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for the informative post. I really appreciate your research, usually we do not find these things on internet. Interesting collections of amazing pieces of creativity in London Road Sign Street Art.

    Private Tours London

    ReplyDelete